Last Updated: 03-12-2023
9animeappdl.com (“we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to respecting the rights of content creators and responding to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures we follow when dealing with copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that your copyrighted work has been used on 9animeappdl.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the steps outlined below to file a DMCA notice:
Provide a Written Notification: Submit a written notice to our designated DMCA agent, including the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send the Notification: Send the notification to our designated DMCA agent at the following email address:
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. The counter-notification should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which 9animeappdl.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Designated DMCA Agent
9animeappdl.com has designated the following individual as our DMCA agent for receiving notifications of claimed copyright infringement:
Name: AR Khan
This DMCA Policy is provided for informational purposes and is not intended as legal advice. If you are unsure about your rights or obligations under the DMCA or any applicable laws, it is recommended that you consult with legal counsel.
9animeappdl.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Learn More About Us!